Executive Leadership Coach, HR Consultant
For the past 17 years Vanessa Hill has focused on executive coaching with a particular emphasis on enabling functional/technical specialists to successfully transition to senior management roles. She also enjoys career transition work and small group facilitation.
- Works with demanding fee generators and support staff in a broad range of global businesses and sectors including professional service firms, real estate and construction, entertainment and transport.
- Accredited in 1999 as a senior coach using a behavioural model pioneered by Drs Harry Schroder and Tony Cockerill in conjunction with the London Business School and Princeton.
- Associate with Catalyst Change Consultants and TXG as well as running her own independent consultancy.
- Clients describe Vanessa’s approach as challenging, positive, practical and designed to bring the best out of people so they can leverage their undoubted talents whilst being aware of the impact of any weak spots.
Accreditation, Membership & Education
- Vanessa has a joint honours degree in French, Economics and Politics
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the Association of Coaching and the International Coaching Federation.
- Accredited to interpret a number of personality and aptitude instruments including Myers Briggs
- Vanessa sits on the Children’s Panel in Scotland.
Specialties: Leadership and Management Development, Impact and Influence, Career Transition inc. overseas secondments and post merger, Work Life Balance and Handling Difficult Conversations. Assessment and Development Centre design.
Vanessa and Suzanne met in 2006, as part of the Partner Development and Assessment Programme for DLA Piper.