Executive Coach, Business Psychologist, Coach Supervisor
Shirley has more than 20-years’ experience, working with a wide variety of FTSE 100 and Forbes 500 companies with key clients in the petrochemical, finance and investment, telecommunications and FMCG industries.
Team based coaching is Shirley’s particular strength. Working with boards of directors, and senior leadership teams, she designs and delivers executive coaching and leadership development workshops which are aimed at professionals who have already participated in workshops and that are looking to introduce a coaching culture into their organisations.
Accreditation, Membership & Education
- MPBsS is a Business Psychologist
- M.Sc in Organisational Psychology
- Qualified in the use of Clean Language Symbolic Modelling Techniques
- Master Coach
- Coach Supervisor
- Level A & B Occupational Testing
- MBTI Step 1 and 2, NEO, Hogan Potential Survey and Hogan Development Survey, 15FQ+, Saville Wave, OPQ, and Emotional Intelligence instruments
- British Psychological Society (BPS), Occupational Division
- Founder Member of the BPS Special Interest Group for Coaching Psychology
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Shirley is one of the executive coaches in the Middle East for London Business School on the MBA and Emerging Leader’s Programmes and coaches on several of their global coaching programmes.
Specialities: Delivery and execution of executive coaching and leadership solutions for large international and regional organisations, business facilitator, she coaches some of the world’s most prestigious corporations and consultancy companies, independent and in-house coaches working in the region.
Shirley’s aims are to enhance coaching skills across the GCC and broader Middle East, offer support and share her knowledge and skills to encourage best practice.
Shirley and Suzanne trained together as Coach Supervisors They continue to meet monthly for peer supervision in addition to their own individual supervision.