Kees de Vries
Executive Coach, Coach Supervisor, Psychologist
Kees has studied successively in work and organisational psychology and has been working as an independent coach and supervisor since 1989.
Kees has a professional interest in ethical practice management, has been an active member of the Independent Review Board of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and was chairman from 1st January 2013 – 15th December 2015
- Kees worked as an assessment psychologist with Advisory Consultancy Berenschot
- Consultant with Psychological Consultancy Holtrop (Executive Search)
- Consultant at Van der Giessen & Kooijman Consultancy
- Management consultant and group manager at Mercuri Urval
- Senior consultant and head of the psychology group at Advisory Consultancy Claessens (Out- and Re-placement)
Accreditation, Membership & Education
- Registered Psychologist NIP / A & D.
- MSc. Work & Organisation Psychology / Free University Amsterdam
- Registered Psychologist NIP/W&O.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) certified by the ICF (International Coach Federation).
- CHIC (Certified Hudson Institute Coach) in Executive and Personal Coaching – Hudson Institute of Coaching in Santa Barbara (CA, USA).
- Accredited Coach Supervisor – Coaching Supervision Academy in London.
- NIP (Dutch Institute of Psychologists)
- ICF (International Coach Federation).
Specialities: Executive Life Coach, Coaching Supervisor, Organisational Psychologist, Reflective Practitioner
Kees and Suzanne trained together as Coach Supervisors and with Shirley and Suzanne meet monthly for peer supervision in addition to their own individual supervision work.