Andy Gannon is recognised as a very experienced businessman-coach-mentor. He has a portfolio of non-executive, advisory and coaching activities underpinned by over 20 years at Hewlett-Packard he led businesses from £1.5m to £1.5Bn.
Andy; spending half his time as an active coach & mentor and the other half of his time with his “feet-on-the-ground” as a manager and leader.
- Large company experience with a large number of SME assignments as both leader and advisor.
- Well versed in the importance and methods of leadership, Insights into all the key functions of running a business and is particularly successful in helping clients improve their strategic leadership, operational management and individual and company communications.
- Directorships both Executive and Non-Executive, complemented by pro-bono work in the charity and not-for–profit sector.
- Group CEO of a fast growing Aim listed plc
- Interim assignment for new business division for the Pearson Group
- Executive Chairman of a niche manufacturing firm in the electronic authentication market.
Accreditation, Membership & Education
- Harvard Business School: Six-month Executive Management Programme
- London Business School: Advanced Management
- Nottingham University, Civil Engineering BSc
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and Institute of Directors (MIoD)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- Member British Computer Society (MBCS)
- Freeman of the City of London
- Member of the Reform Club and the MCC
Specialities: supporting and enabling people, teams and businesses fulfil their potential, particularly in periods of challenge and change.
Andy and Suzanne met through their early training in Transactional Analysis in 2009. They bring a combination of psychological and commercial insight to their work.